Friday, January 9, 2009

Worried/Stressed

I just took my language test and I think I bombed it. I legitimately think I bombed it and I am freaking out. I am going to finish typing this up, wait for Liz to get done her test, and we are going over to the office so I can post this.

If I didn’t pass, I don’t swear in. That means I stay in Kombo for an extra week and I don’t want that, I will be mortified. I have to hit intermediate mid. Please pray for me…. I am hoping that the LCF’s opinion will override any mistakes I made personally, as Babucar and Bakary both talk about how I am always with my family, greeting, speaking and studying Mandinka. And that’s all I’ve done since being in Kombo, is study.

Okay, deep breath. I will live. On a lighter note, I stuck my foot in a bucket of hot salt water for 30 minutes and you’d be appalled to see the amount of pus that leaked out of the wound. It is now saturated in Neosporin and looks like someone spit on my foot. The throbbing has somewhat slowed down, so that’s good.

Okay, I’m saving this and heading to the office. I miss everyone! I hope everyone is doing amazingly :o]

No comments:

Followers